Location: Dublin, Ireland
Cellusys is looking for a very bright, highly motivated engineer to help design and develop highly sophisticated Mobile Telecoms Software. Candidates must be able to work in a team and critically keeping up with the state developments of the art in mobile technologies.
- BSc in Computer Science or Mathematics.
- Several years experience in software leadership role
- Excellent engineering and software architecture skills
- Excellent organisational, inter-personal and communication skills
Subject Matter Expert in at least 1 following protocols:
- ITU SS7: MTP, SSCOP, SSCF, ISUP, TUP, SCCP, TCAP, MEGACO (H.248)
- Sigtran: SCTP, M2PA, M3UA
- ETSI/3GPP SS7: GSM MAP, CAMEL, BSSMAP
- ANSI SS7: MTP, ISUP, SCCP, TCAP, ANSI41-D MAP
- IETF/Packet Cable: MGCP, TGCP, NCS
- Class 5 Access Protocols: T1/E1CAS, GR303, V5.2, TR-08
- SS7/SMS Security
- SMS delivery and off-load capabilities
- Class 5 Switches (Lucent, Ericsson, Nortel, Siemens, Huawei others)
- MSC/VLR/HLR/SCP/Gateways (Lucent, Nortel, Huawei, ZTE)
- SoftSwitches / Media Gateway Controllers, Media Gateways, Trunking Gateways
- STP (Alcatel, PT, Ericsson, Siemens, Tekelec, Cisco IPT, others)
- SS7 protocol analysis (such as Techtronix / INET spectra, Catapult MGTS, HP BSTS, etc.)
- T1/E1 and BERT test sets (such as Sunset, BTM10, etc)
- Grooming equipment (such as DACS)
- Network probes (such as GeoProb, WireShark, etc.)
- Excellent problem solving skills.
No agencies please.